Bath & Beauty Treats for Fall!


When we go into our regular change from Summer to Fall, we tend to (or at lest I do) change up what we like to use in the bath and beauty department. For the summer, we stick to fruity, flowery things that remind us of a nice, well summer day. Then when we transition into the colder months we go into spices and more woody noted products. So in that being said, I was contacted by this company called "Unthreaded Chicago" this is an Etsy shop, where they provide handcrafted organic bath and beauty products! So in contacting me, they provided me with an "October Box", it was filled with a bunch of Fall products.
Those included in box:
BathBombs:
-BLAST OFF!
-HOT COCOA SKULL
-JACK-O-BOMB
Beauty:
-SLIME FACE-MASK

Hot Cocoa Skull(my absolute fav from the box) has really been amazing to use, because it was such a huge bath bomb, I cut it in half so I could use it twice, and oh my each time it felt like I was in heaven. Gently placing the skull into the water it immediately begins to fizz and slowly bleeds the grey color into the bath water. Once it has completely dissolved into the water, the steam from the hot bath rises the scent of hot chocolate into the room, leaving you in this heavenly desserty-trance. Once you have soaked in the misty bath water of chocolaty goodness for 40 long glorious minutes, you emerge with your skin feeling hydrated and smooth.
Jack-O-Bomb For those who love embracing your inner white girl, this bath bomb will blow your mind. It's pretty much a pumpkin spiced latte in your bath. I mean there is just no other explanation really necessary for this bath bomb!
Though, if that wasn't enough to convince you of how great it is, this b.b once placed into the tub it turns the water into a velvety orange color, filing the air with a sweet and spicy pumpkin scent. Its amaziinnggg.
Slime Face Mask is a nice, smooth LIME scented mask. At first when opening the jar and running my fingers of the product, it gave me a clay like feeling. Though, once I scooped a small mount on to my fingers it warmed up and was as smooth as whipped cream. Application was quick and easy, the scent was a bit strong at first, but then goes into a subtle scent. Either ways it is very appealing to the senses..After three minutes, the ask sets, though it doesn't set to a dry hard mask, it sets into this demi dry/wet. Then just using warm water It washes away with a sudsy finish! It leaves your skin so smooth and clean, it desnt dry out your face like other asks do, it leaves you with the right amount of moisture and the lime scent lingers for a little while. 10/10 would recommend.
If you guys want to find more Bath and beauty products from this company please go to this link here!
UNTHREADED CHICAGO
Comment below and let me know what you think? 
I hope you are having a fantastic October!
XoXo Elly









Comments

Popular Posts